OhioMeansJobsMedina County Workforce Development Center has a FREE comprehensive program for all employers looking to expand their workforce.
Our Business Services Representative works with local employers to help businesses develop a recruitment strategy that meet specific needs:
- Aid with posting on ohiomeansjobs.com
- Distribution of your job opening to our wide network of partner organizations
- Promotion of your opening through several channels including mass e-mails to current job seekers registered with our Center.
Host a recruitment event at our Center. Which includes:
- Use of our Workforce Development Center which includes a computer lab and conference rooms
- Promotion of the event through website and printed materials
- Setup and management of advance registration for your event
- Assistance with any of your needs at time of recruitment
- We can offer Labor Market Information on workforce trends
- We can assist writing job descriptions and supporting documentation
- We profice tips on how to interview potential employees